Insight Association Management currently has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced, top-notch Community Manager in our Richardson office. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Each community manager is responsible for managing the assigned portfolio of single family community associations. Community Managers have contact with Board of Directors,Homeowners, and private contractors serving the community. The manager’s task will include but not be limited to, handling calls, assigning work orders, soliciting bids, processing design review requests, conducting inspections, handling notices and performing financial data review.
Community Managers are required to maintain the highest degree of professionalism in all aspects when interfacing with board members, homeowners and vendors. They are to display integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times with co-workers and clients as well as
adhere to the companies high standards of ethics.
- Manager must have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Proven ability to manage associations to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Professional designations preferred but not required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Dependable, reliable and punctual
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain an organized work environment
- Proficient in using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of budgets and the budgeting process
- Ability to understand financial statements, audits, reserve studies and governing documents
Apply For This Job.
By submitting an application you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Insight Association Management collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Insight Association Management’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Insight Association Management may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Insight Association Management does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties.