Landscaping is a significant expense for our association; but, it’s also a major factor in curb appeal.
Our board considers it a long-term investment in the community. Consider the value of landscaping to our community.
- Landscaping saves money. Replacing turf for perennial or drought-tolerant ground cover reduces maintenance and water use.
- Landscaping can screen unsightly utility boxes or antennae, reduce noise and provide privacy.
- A well-planned landscaping scheme will provide color throughout the year.
- Properly placed landscaping directs common-area pedestrian traffic.
- Landscaping can correct or stabilize steep slopes, wetlands and other challenging areas.
- Landscaping provides visual interest, especially when it incorporates elements like fountains, arbors or decorative walls or fences.